TECHNOLOGY AND MEDIA SPECIALIST — FORUM INDUSTRIES | SAN ANTONIO, TX — 2017-CURRENT
Media production, composing, video/audio editing, web design, 3D asset creation.
- Brought customer conversion up 17% with addition of 3D assets to e-commerce site.
- Increased overall customer satisfaction with implementation of CRM and production integration.
- Composed and edited new music, dialogue, and foley for new commercial. Created custom motion graphicselements for web, social, and broadcast versions.
- Decreased training time for new hires from 10 days to 7 by creating in house training videos: custom 3Dmodels, live footage, and motion graphics, and sound design/editing.
PRODUCER — AUDIBLE / ACX | REMOTE POSITION — 2016-CURRENT
Recording, editing, mixing, mastering and delivering top rated audiobooks through Audible/ACX.
- Communicates with rights holders effectively to ensure narration and production align with overall vision
- Creates repeat clients by delivering very high quality audio assets through: organization, recording bestpractices, editing, mixing, music composition, and excellence in performance.
- Very high level of attention to detail, producing meticulously word-perfect productions.
- Strives for continued growth and excellence by keeping up with new tech: microphones et al. recording equipment, software, editing techniques, and standards.
MUSIC EDUCATOR — CENTURY HOUSE MONTESSORI SCHOOL | TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS — 2016-2017
- Engaged students in classes bringing student participation in after school music programs to nearly 50%
- Founded, directed and conducted community choir, and built private lessons studio of approximately 30students, comprised of students, teachers, and members of the community.
- Heightened participation by parents in music programs by designing posters, flyers, social media posts, andemail campaigns for performances and productions.
- Developed scheduling website for the studio, encouraging parent/community involvement by creating easy touse registration and appointment system.
- Created performance archives for the school, edited performances, designed and created motion graphicsand special effects for the videos to be kept in perpetuity for future generations.
GENERAL MANAGER — THE WATERING HOLE | TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS — 2014-2016
- Increased profitability of bar/restaurant by 38% over prior year by developing social media marketing through targeted campaigns
- Redesigned logos, stationery, letterhead, business cards and oversaw rebranding leading to 21% increase in overall daily sales/take
- Implemented procedures and installed new point of sale hardware to maximize efficiency
- Further increased revenue (6% monthly) by integrating new POS with website for online ordering.
BOAT CAPTAIN / TECH. AND MEDIA LEAD — COOPER ISLAND BEACH CLUB | BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS — 2012-2014
Modernized main bar with video screens featuring: live underwater streams from the bay, up-to-date statistics of carbon footprint data from solar panels, and motion graphics and still frames I created showcasing eco- initiatives of the resort, as well info about hotel rooms and amenities.
Increased day-of room bookings and happy hour sales due to interest in the video streams.
Designed and oversaw installation of media system for newly constructed rum bar, boutique, and coffee shop.
Designed and hand-chalked centerpiece cocktail menu board for rum bar
Developed new cocktail recipes with food and beverage manager
Saw break-even sales in the first 6 months of operation
Assisted boutique team with design and production of souvenir t-shirts,
Designed network schematic for the entire resort.
Oversaw implementation of PCI compliance protocols for handling of sensitive customer data.
FIRST MATE — RHAPSODY CHARTERS | TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS — 2010-2012
Made ready the 84’ Irwin Ketch for entrance into the charter fleet, then operated and maintained the vessel
Assisted captain with designing, building and updating the website, which became the primary source of
Designed logos, layout,and responsive aspects of digital marketing campaigns
5 star reviews for customer service, cleanliness and decor of the vessel, food and beverage preparation and
selection, including several job offers in the hospitality industry.
CREATIVE / TECHNICAL SPECIALIST — APPLE RETAIL | SAN ANTONIO, TX — 2006-2010
Taught workshops and training sessions on technology and using Apple products:
Developed curricula for pro level apps: Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro, Aperture, etc to create custom workshops and
sessions for customers.
Designed presentations for use by myself and other creatives in workshops, including designing: vector
graphics, motion graphics and animations, creating interactivity via in document
Assisted customers in creating countless videos, pieces of music, websites and other digital media projects
Earned one of the highest customer feedback scores in the store